April 3, 2014

Bigger and Better.

Well, the time has finally come.
I'm not going to blog here anymore.
How attached I've gotten to a silly little blog. 
216 posts, 42 months, 3.5 years, and 22,260 views later, I have decided I'm not going to write down my memories here anymore.

It's funny though. It was kind of a hard decision.
I didn't want to part ways with my little blog. 
There are so many happy pictures and memories in these posts. It makes me sad to think I'm leaving them in a sort of way. But, I left them a long time ago, I think. 

But, I've decided to start a wordpress. On my wordpress I'm going to document my artwork. The things I'm working on. Things that make me happy in life. Things that I want to remember. And things that inspire me to be what I'm working towards. I just think it will be refreshing. I'm so excited to have a place to share my work, though.

If you're interested at all, you can see my wordpress right here

So, from the first post to the last, here's to my little blog that was here through high school, half of college, about 10,000 pictures, and the happiest years of my life. 

<3







































































































No comments: